LRA Test Suggested for Digestive Symptoms

On this episode of “Ask Dr. J”, Dr. Russell Jaffe is asked if a person that suffers primarily from digestive symptoms should do an LRA Food Panel Test, or if they should combine that with a chemical panel as well. Tune in to hear what Dr. J has to say!