Please join Dr. Russell Jaffe for this informative workshop on Predictive Biomarkers June 16 in Tempe, AZ.
At the end of this workshop, the attendees will be able:
1. To know what predictive biomarkers actually mean
2. To understand the difference between known tests and functionalpredictive tests and therefore the associated epigenetic risks
3. To know what meaningful ( least risk -most gain) goal values to look for rather than normal lab values
4. To understand the connection between the biomarker tests and the clinical principles relating to autoimmune, chronic, degenerative and inflammatory conditions.
5. To learn how the 8 predictive biomarkers discussed here relate to other currently used markers and why choosing the right kind of biomarkers can improve quality of clinical care.
6. To provide more personalized care, improve clinical outcome in patients and increase practice success.
Schedule of Events
8:30 AM Registration & Coffee
8:00 AM Workshop Begins
11:30 AM Box Lunch Provided
12:00 PM Workshop Resumes
1:30 PM Workshop Ends
Click here to register for the event.