EVENT DATE: May 15, 2018 at 6:30 PM ET.
LOCATION: Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, 111 Perimeter Center W, Atlanta, GA 30346 USA
Join us for dinner and an informative presentation on Predictive Biomarkers. You will learn:
• What predictive biomarkers are and what they tell us about epigenetic risks.
• The difference between, and importance of, predictive goal values vs “normal” lab values.
• The connection between biomarker tests and clinical principles relating to autoimmune, chronic, degenerative and inflammatory conditions.
• How choosing the right kind of biomarker tests can improve quality of clinical care.
• To provide more personalized care, improve clinical outcome in patients, and increase practice success.
If you can’t make it to this dinner but would like to learn more about predictive biomarkers, contact Stephanie Selassie at 703.840.4432.