EVENT DATE: May 8, 2018
Join us for dinner and an informative presentation by Erika Mennerick, DC.
At this event, you will learn:
• Optimal function of immune defense and repair systems
• Cellular processes of adaptive immunity
• Immune hypersensitivity pathways
• Delayed food and chemical hypersensitivities and their role in development of
• Advantages and limitations of current methods for evaluating delayed immune reactions
• Implementing a comprehensive physiology first approach to restore immune tolerance
Or, you can call 703-840-4445.